Easy access to the Pamlico Sound and ICW
Cypress Landing Marina sits on Chocowinity Bay and the Pamlico River, the same storied waters once called home by Blackbeard the Pirate! With water being such a key element of coastal living, easy access to day sailing, boating, fishing, and cruising is a necessity. You’ll find real treasure in this modern and sheltered floating dock marina with all the conveniences just minutes from your front door. The location is great for day sailing & boating and yet offers direct deep water access to the Intra Coastal Waterway (ICW) and Pamlico Sound cruising areas!
- 222 protected slips from 28′ to 42′
- Power and water at each slip
- Dock Master on duty 7 days/week
- Boaters lounge & patio
- Certified NC Clean Marina
- Slips available to non-residents
- Free WiFi Access for Members at Marina (and at all docks).
- Video monitoring for safety and security
- It’s so easy…Cypress Landing Yacht Club
- Membership available to all property owners
- Boat ownership not required
- Very active social calendar
- ICW only 25 miles down river
- Outer Banks ~50 miles away by water
- Many local boating destinations
For more information including slip availability, rates, events or to request a tour, please visit the Cypress Landing Marina website or call (252) 975-3955. The friendly Marina staff will be happy to assist you!